Sammath Gul RP run

Proposals for activities, ongoing runs and tactical discussions of endgame content: post it here.

Moderators: Aeskarth, Steinskaldir, Caraorn

Vingi
Master of Rangers
Kinship: The Rangers

Sammath Gul RP run

Post by Vingi » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Lindeman, Waldomer and Minaiwen are investigating Dol Guldur for signs of a Necromancer. They have heard of a tower, called Sammath Gul, which they wish to investigate. They have sent out a call for aid to allies to aid them in this task, since the challenge will not be light. Those who are able to answer the call for aid should gather at the Elven camp of Helethir, near Dol Guldur, in Mirkwood.

====
OOC:
Our RP sessions have lead us to the final quests in Mirkwood. We wish to give Sammath Gul a go on Thursday the 21st of June at 8 pm CET / 7 pm UK time. Any Horn&Banner members that can aid us in this task? It will be an RP action event, meaning that we will do some text based RP before, inbetween and after the fights. Preferrably, we'd like characters between lvl 64-70, since we are lvl 64-66 ourselves. One lvl 75 character will not be a problem, though.

Those who would like to help, please post a message here, or sign up at the event planner (yay, I posted a run once more).
I play: Vingi Aermír (85 LRM) - Waldomer Freomerson (105 CPT) - Hírestel of Imladris (39 CHP) - Glomur, son of Grondur (55 MNS) - Dulco Harrowfoot (50 WDN) - Galvir from Gondor (33 BRG) - Thramli Sparklerock, son of Thralin (29 RK) - Ninaeriel Faergil (33 HNT).
In the creeptribes Memento Mori, Invictus and Azurz Grush, I play: R12 Warleader | R8 Warg | R7 Reaver | R3 Spider

Aponau
Acolyte

Re: Sammath Gul RP run

Post by Aponau » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 pm

I would like to join you with my Champ, although he is 75 (at last), but not a very good one.
I need to kill Golothur for an epliogue quest.

Cerdelan
Ranger

Post by Cerdelan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 pm

I would like to come along to help you out, and I think I even have a quest or two still outstanding in SG. I'm level 75 though. Will sign up anyway and you can decide who you want to take along.
Cerdelan: Level 82 Human Lore-master
Naladruk: Rank 3 Uruk Warleader

Gondor! Gondor! Would that I looked on you again in happier hour!
Not yet does my road lie southward to your bright streams.

Vingi
Master of Rangers

Post by Vingi » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

We're fine taking a few lvl 75's along :) See you on Thursday!
I play: Vingi Aermír (85 LRM) - Waldomer Freomerson (105 CPT) - Hírestel of Imladris (39 CHP) - Glomur, son of Grondur (55 MNS) - Dulco Harrowfoot (50 WDN) - Galvir from Gondor (33 BRG) - Thramli Sparklerock, son of Thralin (29 RK) - Ninaeriel Faergil (33 HNT).
In the creeptribes Memento Mori, Invictus and Azurz Grush, I play: R12 Warleader | R8 Warg | R7 Reaver | R3 Spider

Aponau
Acolyte

Post by Aponau » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Just reread the timings and I might be a small touch late.
The little man doesnt go to bed until 8 and until he does I can get nothing done on my laptop (he is very nosey). I will try to be punctual and will be prepared so I will be good to go at 8.

Hope I am not too inconvenient.

Aponau
Acolyte

Post by Aponau » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm

I think I am going to have to withdraw from this run.

I have had a nightmare in work, and am still here. It is virtually impossible for me to be available at any sensible time.

Sorry for this and I hope everything goes well.

Vingi
Master of Rangers

Post by Vingi » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 pm

No worries, Aponau.
Baidur was our last minute stand in and we managed to complete the instance. Thanks to all that joined!